Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rocket ships & space suits

Yesterday I picked up Colin from school and he was talking a mile a minute about his activities on the playground. He said that they were playing in the rocket ship that went "5,4,3,2,1,blastoff!" And the rocket ship went up into the sky and he saw me from up in the sky, did I see him? Uh, no I wasn't looking, sorry! Then Colin said that the rocket ship went up to Mars two times. Wow, all during recess, that's a fast rocket ship. Colin's space suit was his coat and he had to wear his hood because it protected him. When we got to lunch (Harrison's birthday party which started at Savage Pizza then on to the Little Jumping Bean), Colin put his coat on backwards and put his hood over his face. He wanted Harrison to see him, I said that everyone was going to notice him! I guess wearing his coat backwards was a more protective space suit!

And there was so much more that Colin was talking about, he just went on and on and on about the rocket ship and space suit. I wish I had a better memory to record it all. I just kept laughing and laughing. It was so cute!

No comments: