Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tattoos

Colin loves tattoos, Nathan not so much. Let me explain. We received some Valentine tattoos from one of the grandmas (I know, who thinks of these things!), so Colin is putting a bunch on his arms. I'm so proud that he can do it all by himself ... and that it's not the real thing. Nathan comes up to me and says "tattoo" carrying one of the tattoos. So naturally I assume he wants me to put one on him. I completely forget about the incident in Florida, which I will explain in a minute. I put the tattoo on Nathan and remove the paper, he looks down, and complete meltdown! I mean he starts crying and turning red and acting like it hurts to have the tattoo on his arm. And I remember this very same reaction in Florida when I put a tattoo on his arm then. Quickly, get the baby oil out and remove the tattoo, Nathan is instantly relieved.

Note to self, no matter what Nathan says, don't put a tattoo on him!

No comments: