Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cricket box

Bob bought a "cricket box" in Taiwan a couple years ago. I guess it's a Taiwanese thing where you put crickets in this tiny, ornately craved box with holes. Colin found the box and wanted to go outside to put crickets in it. He placed the box on the back deck and went to the sand box to play. After a while he came back to the box -- I assumed that he forgot about it, but nope, he was checking to see if there were any crickets in it. Then he sits down next to the box and asks me to sit down next to him. He was waiting for the crickets to get into the box! I guess crickets were suppose to know that this was a cricket box, and they were suppose to go into the box on their own accord! So we watched the box a little bit and he says, "I don't see any crickets coming." Nope me either.

No comments: