Thursday, January 25, 2007

C.O.L.I.N.

During the winter break from Colin's school, Colin was finally able to get together with some of his old playgroup friends. We met at Leslie's house, and Donna was there with Aiden and Gracie. Charlene was also there with Alex, but they had to leave early. Anyway, the moms were sitting around, and Donna was telling us how Aiden was learning how to spell his name. Aiden, being a typical 3 year old was not cooperating in showing off his new skills (we sometimes forget that kids are not trick dogs and don't perform when you want them too!) Colin came in the room, and I was curious if Colin could spell his name. I've never asked him before, but I knew that we spell it a lot with him. Much to my surprise, Colin says "C .. O .. L .. I .. N". I was amazed and also felt bad. It was not my intention to try and out do one of the moms. I'm sorry Donna!

No comments: