Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nathan's kisses

At this point, Nathan is our kisser. Colin has reached the point where sometimes he prefers not to be kissed, but you can always count on a big smacker-roo from Nathan. I remember a couple months ago, when I was getting Nathan out of the car to go into a store and he grabbed my face with both hands and plants a big kiss on my lips ... for a long time. Just going "mmmmmm" as he was kissing me in the parking lot. I have no idea where it came from but I'm not complaining.

Then again when we were in Paris standing in line for the Eiffel Tower, (I might have already mentioned this) he did it again, and again. He even gave Bob the Nathan treatment in the Louvre. Our joke was that someone had told Nathan that Paris was the city of love and he was just spreading the love!

Nathan is very generous with his kisses too and will kiss all the grandparents with little prompting. Colin on the other hand will shake hands if he doesn't feel like kissing or hugging.

No comments: