Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bootcamp rap

Yep, I'm still doing bootcamp. Getting up at 5am every morning. I'm thinking about taking it to the next level too. More on that later.

So I gotta record this little ditty that a bootcamper (Tracy) wrote and shared with us one morning after a workout.


I had a big butt that was a fact, but I didn't want a gut or plumber's crack.
Went to the gym had some up's and down's but as it turns out I didn't lose a pound.
I was looking for a change
For a goal I was chasing
With OBC I got the proper motivation.

I got up at 5a.m. over and over again
Hit the pavement
Instructor's started chasing
I started cussing
They were fussing
"Get up that hill, this is no time to chill!"
Next came the rest, nothing but the best
Katie's killer crunches, somebody punch her!
Dougie D's dip's, "oh my hips!"
Cross Country Chris, "this, I could not miss!"
Leap Frog Lee
"Ya'll gather round the tree"
Tim's skating on ice, "Oh how nice!"
Rocking Robin's Running
Tricky Trent's Treat's
Dirk's Fast Feet
Burpee's for all! Good Call!
High Knee Karen, "she doesn't mind sharing"
And Superman Erin.
Ate the six small meals, logged it all and made several trips to bathroom stall.
Now "baby got no back" or "plumber's crack"
"Thanks to you all!"
Bumping in the Burbs
OBC Style

2 comments:

amy cohen-huffine said...

Krintine I am just so impressed with your dedication to the Bootcamp workouts. You are one hot mama!

Kristine said...

Thanks Amy. I'm kinda surprised myself.