Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No more pacifiers

Bob did it! I'm so happy. While Bob was in Omaha last weekend for their "boys trip", he managed to wean Nathan off of the pacifier. I guess Nathan didn't even ask for it. So Bob never gave it to him! So when they returned home, I put Nathan to bed that first night, Nathan pointed to where we kept the pacifiers and asked for it (by saying "tee tee" or whatever it is that he says), and I calmly told him no and that he was a big boy and didn't need pacifiers anymore. Also that if he didn't need it in Omaha, that he didn't need it here as well. Thankfully Nathan didn't put up too much of a fight and went to bed without the pacifier! I don't think he has asked for it since either.

Now all that's left is potty training. Bob and I are thinking sometime this summer.

No comments: